Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Google Account - #FAIL !

So I attempt to try out the 'call phone' option on gmail.
Attempting to make an outbound call, tried the 'add credits' option. EPIC FAIL - According to google, Karnataka is not a valid state in India, and apparently 6 digit zip codes are invalid :-P

Before you ask, yes, I had selected 'India' as my country.
I can understand a layperson in US having a very US centric view and the various tv "news" shows encouraging this : but I definitely expected better from google employees !

UPDATE: Apparently not a problem if you use firefox ... so problem only with the version of chrome browser I use ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really bad. It is pathetic.

Btw any change of plans on the messchess chess infrastructure yet? I am venturing into development of a chess platform on cloud. I would like to pick your brain on this.

-Daniel Shroff

11/01/2010 01:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home