Sunday, December 30, 2007

Scared off my wits

I have travelled with pandi quite a lot of times while he has been driving ... and trust me, it is scary at times. But boy, he is nothing compared to Neeraj - the weirdo in Mumbai !
I saw hell and nearly got there - 10 minutes of my life which seemed to stretch on for infinity.
I dont care if he has ridden for 100k km on his bike all around India - word of advice, never ever be Neeraj's pillion rider : he is a man looking for death with a vengence ... with death hiding & running away !



But still, it was fun meeting him :-)
Was at parents in Mumbai for almost a week ... MTNL has drastically lost its earlier QOS for broadband - the connection is absolute pits and kept dropping : not to mention the latency and much lowered speed.
It is sad, but like a friend of mine was agreeing with me yesterday, Bangalore is the absolute pits : except all other places are just worse !


Asked Airtel to upgrade connection to 8 MBps ... and when it goes through, I will get the 'necessary' (yeah right :-P) boost in speed :-D Not unlimited download limit though ... so that will suck

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100K! not yet man its closer to 30K. Was'nt that bad man. Pandi slammed into the door of a stopped vehicle. So was'nt that bad!!

1/01/2008 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger VKM said...

Even if u offer me money, i would never ride pillion with NY. That guy is MAD. I had just one experience and that is unforgettable.

2/17/2008 01:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home