Sunday, November 18, 2007

YAPCP

This weekend we had a heavy dose of gaming - quake 3 demo multiplayer ... and tell you, it is an excellent form of stress buster ! At the end of first session y'day morning, I was fired up to make my previous engine parallel ... and so we have it now : Yet Another Parallel Chess Program - and before you ask, no that is not what it is called :-)
It has been almost 10 months since I did chess programming - that too, last time it was just a quick and dirty engine for the tournament (lost previous sources : dont ask me how) - been a bit too involved with work off late to take my mind off things.

I was mentioning a line from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' to Anoop today : "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - I guess I should take a hint here ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home