Thursday, May 17, 2007

Movies ...

For sometime now, I have been a major fan of Japanese movies ... and the number of posts on this or related topics in the past in this blog should attest to this :-)
And one of the most depressing Samurai movies I have seen to date is what I just finished watching : 'Samurai Assasin' - really remarkable movie in most respects !
I still have about 6 movies to go before I have to get some of these below -

Yojimbo
Tsubaki Sanjûrô
Dai-bosatsu tôge
Furin kazan
Hitokiri
Shinsengumi
Rashômon
Izo
Shôgun Iemitsu no ranshin - Gekitotsu
Furyô anego den: Inoshika Ochô

Any others movie suggestions ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unawoken said...

Man! Lucky you! I haven't watched a single one of these, and I like Japanese stuff too :(
Too many things on the to-do list! :(

5/17/2007 04:42:00 AM  
Blogger Mridul said...

I just got a collection of Zatoichi movies :-D
I am going to have busy days ahead ;-)

5/23/2007 05:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home