Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Free Akash !!

While we are celebrating independence day today , there is one person who is crying out for his freedom. Sadly , this person cant make his voice heard - so I am pitching in. I am talking about Akash (a pseudonym) - and this person is under captivity : with absolutely no way of making himself heard.
For more than a year , some of us have been raising the demands to secure his release - countless mails and discussions have taken place : with no result as of now ... the captors are unmoved by our pleas. So I am raising this in a more public forum - maybe this would get more people interested in the 'cause'.
I cannot reveal the exact details of the captors ... but all I can say is , he used to work with me and both of them got married last year.
If you are wondering more about Akash , he is not yet born ... yes , dont be surprised ! There are a few of us : me , Girish , etc who are fighting a battle to free him : and bring him to this world from the previous.
So , join me and raise the demand - FREE AKASH !!!
I will make sure that the concerned read this :-)

And last , but not the least - Wish you all a Happy Independence day !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this something serious or are my sarcasm sensors on the blink?

8/15/2006 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mridul said...

This is very very serious ...
And yes , the people responsible for it are my friends.

8/15/2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Srini said...

I couldn't agree more. It is time the count is increased. Should we start a "Akash Bachao Aandolan"? :)

8/19/2006 03:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home