Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Timings

Of late , my timings have gone from weird to seriously wacky !
I 'wake up' at around 12:30 - 1:30 in the afternoon : actually this is highly variable - but one thing is for sure , chances of my answering my phone before this is highly doubtful ;-)
Start off with lunch and things go on 'normal'.
At around 2 or so at night , usually I stop working seriously and start dabbling in other projects , chat with friends , read up on blogs (now you know why my blog comments are at weird times :-D ) , play counterstrike/Civ4/etc.
At 5 - 6 am , I have my 'breakfast' and then sleep - yes , you read that right , I have my 'breakfast' and then sleep :-)

Now , the 'benefits' of this : I dont miss a meal and have pretty stable timings for past few weeks now I guess.
Drawbacks ? You could write a whole bloody PHd thesis on that , so will skip it for now !
Compared to sleeping at 2 - 3 , this seems to work out better :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

As long as you eat all the meals, we can live with all those disadvantages.

4/26/2006 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home