Sunday, April 16, 2006

Social commentary

I have been following Scott Adam's blog for quite sometime now ... nearly since he started writing it. What I found really interesting was the way he ridicules or comments on existing social practises , norms and dogmas which sparks off lively debates ... and he does this in his own inimitable style - really fun to read and makes you laugh out , even when he is making fun of what you believe in :-)
His style is essentially confrontational - so that there is maximum debate I guess :-) but the points he raises are sometimes extraordinary (atleast to me) ... usually , he tends to bring about both poles of the argument and rubbishes both ;-)
As the DNRC newsletter says , his blog is a "bitter ray of sunshine" in my life atleast !

1 Comments:

Blogger Mridul said...

@Ironwindsail
Never seen south park ... heard it is good though (you see a lot of people with 'south park'ish avataars of themselves :-) )
I used to enjoy Becker when I was a more active TV viewer ... sarcasm is just right for my taste :-)

4/23/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home