Thursday, December 15, 2005

Influence Mapping

In one of my first posts , I had talked about an idea of how to simulate 'evolution' and study emergent behaviour ... I never got time to work on it much , and I am not sure what is the status of PEE by Noufal (note to self , ask him next time I meet him).

Came across this ... and it sounds really interesting.
Ofcourse , the idea in those posts on influence mapping is on how to strategise ... but somehow it rang a bell :-)

Currently trying hacking up a new chess engine (yep , killed all the old ones when I lost interest/time in chess a while back) to take advantage of upto 64 processors (maybe more later) .... I am hearing rumours that some groups in my office in India might be getting this or more powerful machines : would be great if I can do a few tests runs and actually scale pretty well on those boxes !

Once that is done , would really look at this evolution idea of ours and work on it - who knows , something interesting might come up !

2 Comments:

Blogger Noufal said...

http://nibrahim.net.in/downloads/eee-0.1.tbz2

Lost interest in it :)

12/15/2005 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Mridul said...

Thanks ! will take a look when I can reasonably understand your code :)

1/10/2006 11:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home