Friday, December 23, 2005

Book tagged

Just saw the mail notification about me getting tagged by Anoop ... and while I wait for the build to complete , thought I will update the blog.

This time around , I have almost nothing to write about my 'reading' since my last update : that is , if you dont consider the few RFC's , a bunch of JEP's and technical documentation (more painful are the ones to write and review :-( ).
I dont think I had time to read anything else....

And , conincidentally , this severe reduction in reading starts pretty much with arrival of my comp from Bombay and went down to near zero after my getting my new comp :-)
Until I complete messing around with these to my hearts content with it , I dont think I will be touching another book while at home !

4 Comments:

Blogger V said...

hmmm,

Same here. Laptop keeps me busy all the time.

:-(

12/27/2005 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Noufal said...

Benn a while. Hasn't it? I should come down again just to frag some. Did you get a hub yet?

12/28/2005 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mridul,

you did a reply-all yesterday?

-Preeti Jha

12/30/2005 02:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mridul,

A very veryh Happy new year to you!!!

- Sulochana, Anjali, Rakshanda, Nadir Shah Tiwari

12/31/2005 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home