Saturday, February 26, 2005

Monkey !

Whenever I visit chinese restaurents which have those chinese new year charts on their table , etc ... I look it up and find to my dismay that I was born in the year of the monkey - repeated lookup's hoping that the prev was wrong ;)
I never really knew what being "born in the year of the monkey" signifies , but it just did not "sound right" :)
Associating a person with a monkey was , imo , an insult :) - same for donket , ass , etc.
Came across this recently - Chinese Astrology
And description of my sign is here - it does sound cool I must say :D - wish I was more like it .... hehe

**UPDATE**

Took some more tests :)

* This one was shown to me by tiger (You need to create an account - *sic*)

Advanced - You scored 86% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 81% Advanced, and 72% Expert!

* This one by NY

I am Athena

(I edited the generated snippets to make it more "readable")
(New Edit : Removing the images from above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home